Senior QA Engineer - indi
Senior QA Engineer indi is the digital banking platform built specifically for the self-employed and the companies they work with. Being self-employed comes with a lot of freedom and flexibility, but it lacks many benefits of traditional salaried work. We want to close some of those gaps and empower our users to thrive in the work they do, without all the challenges that come with it.
We are looking to add a Senior QA Engineer to our remote-first team to help drive our growth, and build our platform to serve workers and employers.
What you'll work on:
- Work with software/product designers to determine quality parameters.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Develop test plans and execute manual tests as required.
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with the team to deliver quality software iteratively.
- End-to-end testing of our applications, from client apps to backend services.
- Be willing to learn new technologies. If you are not familiar with some of or all of our tech stack, we will be happy to help you ramp up.
- Opportunities in designing & implementing automated testing tools & frameworks.
Success looks like...
- Within your first month: having a strong grasp of the current architecture, the team, and our processes.
- Within your first 3 months: actively testing features that deliver value to customers.
- Within your first 6 months: leading the testing and some automation of larger system components.
What we're looking for:
- Real-world experience building products, ideally 5+ years.
- Expertise in testing mobile applications.
- Expertise in testing RESTful APIs.
- Experience in testing complex systems with a mix of custom code and third party integrations.
- Experience working in a Lean/ Agile environment.
- Experience with test automation tools is a plus. (Appium, Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, Behave, etc)
What we offer:
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive team culture
- Work onsite at our offices in Pittsburgh, or remotely
- Competitive salary, great benefits (via our parent company, PNC), work-life balance & flexibility
- Opportunity to own equity in what you develop
indi is a remote-first team. Candidates from any location in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.