Customer Success Specialist - indi
- Full Time
- Entry Level
indi is the digital banking platform built specifically for self-employed people and the companies they work with. Being self-employed comes with a lot of freedom and flexibility, but it lacks many benefits of traditional salaried work. We want to close some of those gaps and empower our users to thrive in the work they do, without all the challenges that come with it.
We are building a unique support model to enable our customers to be successful as independent workers and are hiring customer-focused individuals to join our team.
What you'll work on:
- Respond to customer support requests from customers via secure chat and email
- Provide best in class customer service for indi customers
- Be a strong advocate for our customers when collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Escalate instances of potential fraud to our investigative team
- Provide back-office support to our colleagues to keep things running smoothly
- Resolve escalations from our call center
- Fulfill our brand promise by creating a positive and supportive experience for our customers
- Follow standards and practices to maintain regulatory compliance
- Identify trends and escalate as appropriate
What we're looking for:
- Customer empathy and passion for helping people
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize duties
The most competitive candidates will also have:
- Previous Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities for process improvement
Previous financial services experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
What we offer:
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive team culture
- Work onsite at our offices in Pittsburgh, or remotely
- Competitive salary, great benefits (via our parent company, PNC), work-life balance & flexibility
- Opportunity to own equity in what you develop
indi is a remote-first team. Candidates from any location in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
numo creates software for the financial services industry. We’re a team of creative technologists, designers, and business thinkers that build software products and tech companies. Our model is unique. Unlike other incubators, we don’t do equity investments in existing startups or offer office space to cohorts of companies. We build products in-house. We source fintech ideas through our in-house venture team, our network of entrepreneurs, academics, and experts at our parent company PNC Bank. Successful products may be spun-off and grown as independent startups.