Senior Software Engineer - triple
triple (www.tripleup.com), is an innovative platform in the card-linked offers space (CLO) with an entirely new targeting mechanism that puts marketing dollars directly into the pockets of consumers. This space is already large ($15B) and rapidly growing (20% per year). This is a massive opportunity in an under-developed but rapidly growing industry – with a company-making launch customer already signed. We’re a portfolio business within numo, a fintech incubator and independent subsidiary of PNC Bank.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has Python, and/or AWS experience and wants to be a founding member of this well-funded, fast-moving startup. As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll operate as a key member of our development team, working on backend services, helping build and refine this innovative technology platform with us.
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years hands-on, professional software development experience
- Proficiency with Python (data processing, DevOps, miccroservices, serverless)
- Experience with Typescript and/or NodeJS and/or Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS Lambda) and related tools
- Familiarity working in a distributed, microservices environment
- Good coding habits, including commenting and documenting code, test-driven development, defensive coding, planning for scale, etc.
- Experience building scalable products
- Experience working in a startup environment or architecting products from the ground up
- BS in Computer Science, or related education
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- Work 100% remotely, or at our great office space in East Liberty in Pittsburgh
- Opportunity to own equity in the triple product
triple is a remote-first team. Candidates located anywhere in the United States are encouraged to apply.