Associate Software Engineer - triple
triple (www.tripleup.com), is an innovative platform in the card-linked offers space (CLO) with an entirely new targeting mechanism that puts marketing dollars directly into the pockets of consumers. This space is already large ($15B) and rapidly growing (20% per year). This is a massive opportunity in an under-developed but rapidly growing industry – with a company-making launch customer already signed. We’re a portfolio business within numo, a fintech incubator and independent subsidiary of PNC Bank.
We're building software to change the way that consumers find their next product to buy and rewards them for doing so in real-time. Our card-linked offer (CLO) product is on the cutting edge of adtech in a multi-billion dollar market and can connect debit card users to loyalty and rewards programs on one platform.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer who wants to be a founding member of our software team. As an Associate Software Engineer, you'll operate as a key member of the development team, working across the entire stack, helping build and refine our innovative enterprise platform from scratch.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years hands-on, professional software development experience
- Experience with Python (data processing, DevOps, microservices, serverless)
- Familiarity with Typescript and/or NodeJS and/or Kotlin and/or Java
- Comfort working across the stack
- Deep knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL datastores
- Experience building scalable products
- Good coding habits, including commenting and documenting code, test-driven development, defensive coding, planning for scale, etc.
- Familiarity working in a distributed, microservices environment
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services and related tools
- BS in Computer Science or related education
A plus to have, but not required:
- Experience working in a startup environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- The option to work remotely, or on-site in Pittsburgh
- Passionate, driven team members
- Opportunity to own equity in this innovative product
triple is a remote-first team. Candidates from any location in the United States are encouraged to apply.