At numo, we create and incubate new “fintech” companies. One of our flagship products, indi, is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us build a standout experience for our customers. We need a skilled, passionate, and collaborative designer to join our talented team and bring our product vision to life.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
indi is one of a kind digital banking product targeted at self-employed customers who are part of the rapidly growing gig-economy space. We are building a product to address the challenges faced by those customers in a unique way. You will be using your grasp of human-centered design to simplify complex concepts for our users.
- As a UI/UX Designer, you will be part of a talented product team that is building a one of a kind experience for indi users.
- Contribute to the product style guide including iconography, typography, illustrations, and UI components
- Work with marketing to design deliverables for social, advertising, and marketing campaigns that reflect the indi brand and mission
- Create detailed wireframes and flows and facilitate conversations with product managers and developers
- Validate and evolve design work through user research, stakeholder interviews, and competitive analysis
- Challenge yourself and your teammates to deliver the best quality thinking and design work
- Be willing to solve challenges through rapid experimentation
- Continuously communicate progress and challenges to product stakeholders
We are looking for:
- Expert proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop), and current tools for screen design
- An online portfolio that demonstrates breadth of design capabilities
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in interaction design, human factors, graphic design, or similar
- Prior experience with B2C products and designing sophisticated mobile apps is a plus
- Ability to visualize the complex nature of a problem to spur discussion amongst stakeholders
- Ability to get stuff done and have a satisfying personal life outside of work
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a focus on execution
What numo offers:
- Smart and engaging team
- Competitive salary
- Cool office space at Bakery Square
- Opportunity to work on cool new technology
- Great benefits
Who we are
numo creates software for the financial services industry. We are a team of technologists, designers, business thinkers, and academics that create software and data products. The model is unique. We build innovative consumer and enterprise software in house by applying cutting edge approaches, technology, and data analysis techniques to financial service opportunities. Through academic and corporate partnerships, we source our project ideas by understanding immediate business challenges at PNC. We work directly with staff inside the bank to build products that will create immediate value for PNC we architect products so that they can be spun off into standalone companies.