Senior Software Engineer
- Full Time
Atlas is modern document management for the enterprise. Today's business landscape demands powerful tools for collaboration, speed, and governance for content, and yet too many teams are still emailing Word docs and making edits by hand. Atlas puts lightweight and flexible document control in the hands of any business through the seamless integration of version control, workflow, and templating.
Atlas is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. You'll work across the frontend and backend of our web application to help us build our one-of-kind enterprise document management software. We're a well-funded, fast-moving fintech startup (proudly backed by numo) with real enterprises on the roster and an active business development pipeline.
What you'll do:
- Help build and refine a modern web application with lots of greenfield development
- Handle the more challenging engineering tasks in our backlog
- Mentor junior engineers and help define best practices
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on application development experience
- Deep knowledge in multiple modern programming languages/frameworks
- A passion for building tools that enable people to collaborate
Nice to have, but not required:
- Prior startup experience
- Prior experience making enterprise B2B software, especially in regulatory or financial sectors
- Hands-on experience with our entire tech stack (React, TypeScript, GraphQL, Golang, PostgreSQL, Docker/K8s, and Terraform)
What we offer:
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive team culture
- Competitive salary, great benefits, work-life balance & flexibility
- Opportunity to own equity in what you develop
Atlas is a remote-first team. Candidates from any location in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.