Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Automation - triple
numo creates fintech startups. We look for opportunities in financial services and rapidly build products that tackle those opportunities using cutting-edge technologies. Our goal as a company is to take these impactful products and spin them off into world-class companies.
Our latest product is called triple, an innovative platform in the card-linked offers space (CLO) with an entirely new targeting mechanism that puts marketing dollars directly into the pockets of consumers.
We are seeking an Associate Software Engineer for Quality Assurance to help monitor every phase of the development process to ensure that our design and software are of the highest standards, meet target dates and are within budget. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial Software Engineer in rapidly growing $15B industry growing at 20% per year - with a company-making launch customer already signed.
The ideal candidate is a technologist who can help deliver high-quality software products in a dynamic environment.
What you'll work on:
- Be an integral part of the development team across our technology stack which includes Python, Node, and is hosted on AWS
- Help design and build triple's Testing Automation process by implementing modern test solutions and strategies
- Work with product teams to expand automation coverage and refine our processes
- Automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
We're looking for team members with:
- 1 - 3 years experience working in Python coding and testing software development
- Passion for building tools that connect consumers with deals
- Familiarity with our tech stack, which is Node, hosted on AWS
- Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- BS in Computer Science or comparable experience
We'd prefer team members with:
- Prior startup experience
- Prior experience in enterprise software development, especially in Payments, AdTech or financial services
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus + equity
- Opportunity to build and scale multiple products
- A one-of-a-kind office in Pittsburgh, or work remotely—your choice
- Great benefits