Senior Product Manager
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time
numo is a team of technologists who create software that has a positive impact. We look for unsolved problems in the financial services industry, build products to address them, and spin these products off into world-class companies. We're funded in full by our parent institution, PNC, so we can do more with our ideas than just talk about them—we have the runway and resources to bring them to life.
We’re looking for a Senior Product who wants to be a founding member of one of our well-funded, fast-moving products, triple. triple (www.tripleup.com) is building software to change the way that consumers find their next product to buy and rewards them for doing so in real-time. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial software engineer who wants to work in this rapidly growing $15B industry growing at 20% per year - with a company-making launch customer already signed.
As Senior Product Manager, you’ll guide the development of our platform through its crucial early phases. We're looking for someone who can balance flexibility with decisiveness as we refine our product-market fit, deliver on our first customer implementations, and build a world-class product.
What you’ll work on:
- Defining, articulating and executing the product vision and strategy
- Developing and refining both qualitative and quantitative methods for setting strategy and roadmap
- Understand and represent triple’s users in all aspects of the development process
- Show willingness to solve challenges through rapid experimentation
- Work with engineers and designers to collaboratively solve challenges
- Continuously communicate progress and challenges to product stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Strong product judgment, vision and focus
- Prior experience with loyalty rewards, ad tech, merchant, or card-linked offer product launch and development preferred (but not required)
- Background in building scalable systems
- Experience working with designers, engineers, and marketing on products
- Prior startup, VC, or consulting experience
- BS in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related degree
triple is a remote-first team with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA. Candidates from any location in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.